Friday, August 1, 2008

Things to Come

In an attempt to make sure I keep up with my new hobby, here is a list of projects I hope to do in the near future (I'm not really sure what that time frame is).

Yoga mat bag
Curtains
Fabric Silhouette art pieces
Paintings for my walls
Quilt
Reupholstering/Refurbish a piece of furniture (like a dining chair or something)

I'm going to stop there for now...don't want to get carried away! I need to purchase a sewing machine and some fabric before I can really get started, so that is the first order of business. Probably going to have to wait till after my August VACATIONS (woohoo!).

In the meantime, check back because I'm going to have some yummy baking posts, a garden update (the tomatoes are getting big!), and the first edition of my "Apron Awards"!

Cheers and Happy August ( happy birthday shout-out to Farish)!!

3 comments:

TreJohns said...

You left off making t-shirts :(

Bob, Meghan, Bella, Lola, and Liam! said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! It will be your new addiction. I think your ideas are so cute. You always have been the most crafty person I know! I'm afraid my crafts are pretty much limited to scrapbooking and now, anything that involves crayons...

Zoe said...

This should be your next project: http://veganlunchbox.blogspot.com/2008/08/apple-cozy-pattern.html